“I can't believemy results,and how it haschanged my life!”
Isotonix® Complete Greens
This product qualifies for free or reduced cost shipping. Learn More
Primary Benefits of Isotonix® Complete Greens*:
- Contains organic ingredients
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive tract
- Helps individuals receive well-rounded nutrition
- Aids in providing the body with plant-sourced nutrients and phytonutrients
- May help to increase energy levels
- Offers a blend of phytonutrients to support healthy detoxification
- Supports an alkaline environment in the body
- Offers a powerful blend of plant-sourced nutrients and antioxidants
- Supports a healthy immune system
Gluten Free – The finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
Vegetarian – Isotonix® Complete Greens is a vegetarian product.
Isotonic-Capable Drinkable Supplements – Easy-to-swallow supplements in liquid form are immediately available to the body for absorption.
What Makes Isotonix® Complete Greens Unique?
The importance of consuming a balanced diet every day is nothing new, yet many people are still not getting an adequate amount of nutrients in their daily diet. Only a small percentage of adults in the U.S. meet the federal recommendations for nutrient intake.† Is your daily routine lacking in nutrients? Isotonix® Complete Greens helps add nutritive value to your diet with organic greens. Complete Greens aims to improve nutrient intake and help maintain a healthy digestive tract.*
Isotonix® Complete Greens helps regulate physiology and maintain overall health. The formula features a combination of wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa grass, spirulina, chlorella, broccoli powder, spinach powder and cabbage powder; all carefully selected ingredients for their efficacy for optimal results. Just scoop and mix with water for a serving of plant-sourced nutrients. As the market’s only isotonic-capable greens supplement, you also get the added benefit of our Isotonix® delivery system: rapid absorption, high concentration of nutrients and maximum results!
†Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2017, November 16). Only 1 in 10 Adults Get Enough Fruits or Vegetables [Press Release]. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2017/p1116-fruit-vegetable-consumption.html
Isotonix Delivery System
Key Ingredients Found in Isotonix® Complete Greens
Organic Spirulina: 350 mg
Spirulina is a blue-green cyanobacteria featuring a wide range of nutrients, including chlorophyll, carotenoids, and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). It is also a source of phytonutrients, which are plant-produced chemicals with health-promoting qualities. Additionally, spirulina contains a unique blue pigment called phycobiliprotein, only found in blue-green algae, that helps promote overall health.*
Organic Wheat Grass: 300 mg
Wheatgrass contains various nutrients that support a healthy immune system and energy levels.* These include chlorophyll and flavonoids, which are proven to have health-promoting properties. Additionally, wheatgrass may support alkalinity in the body, support digestion and increase vigor. Wheatgrass has shown to support a healthy pH balance in the body, which is especially helpful for people who consume many processed foods.*
Organic Barley Grass: 225 mg
Barley grass contains many nutrients that support optimal health. It is a source of chlorophyll, which has shown to have some health-promoting functions. Common uses of barley grass include supporting digestive health, detoxifying systems and increasing energy.* The leaves are able to absorb trace nutrients from the soil, which in turn may complement the human diet.* The root of barley grass contains hordenine, an alkaloid that may contribute to increasing energy levels.*
Organic Alfalfa Grass: 225 mg
Generally nutritive in value, alfalfa is a perennial herb that grows throughout the world. The leaves of the plant contain beneficial nutrients. Alfalfa grass aids in promoting healthy liver function and digestion. It helps alkalize and detoxify the body, which has a neutralizing effect on the intestinal tract and assists with digestive problems. Alfalfa also supports the immune system and energy levels.*
Organic Chlorella: 225 mg
Chlorella is a species of green algae found in still fresh water. It contains a considerable amount of micronutrients and phytonutrients that are good for overall health, including immune health and healthy detoxification.*
Organic Broccoli Powder: 75 mg
Broccoli powder helps support the nutrient value of a diet with an adequate amount of whole plant foods. It contributes to supporting and maintaining the body’s health. Broccoli powder may serve as a beneficial addition to your daily diet.*
Organic Spinach Powder: 75 mg
Spinach powder helps support the nutrient value of a diet with an adequate amount of whole plant foods. It contributes to supporting optimal health. Spinach powder may serve as a beneficial addition to your daily diet.*
Organic Cabbage Powder: 25 mg
Cabbage powder helps support the nutrient value of a diet with an adequate amount of whole plant foods. It contributes to supporting optimal health. Cabbage powder may serve as a beneficial addition to your daily diet.*
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Isotonix® mean?
Isotonix® dietary supplements are delivered in an isotonic liquid solution. This means that the body has less work to do in obtaining maximum absorption. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass efficiently into the small intestine and be rapidly delivered into the bloodstream. With Isotonix® products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.
Who should take this product?
Those who want to supplement their diet to support overall health function for energy, immune health, digestive health and more.
What are phytonutrients?
Phytonutrients are certain organic components of plants with strong nutritive properties.
Is Isotonix® Complete Greens a vegetarian product?
Yes, Isotonix® Complete Greens may be added to any vegetarian diet. It also contains no soy, yeast, starch, salt, preservatives or milk.
Can children take Isotonix® Complete Greens?
This product is intended for adults ages 18 and older.
How do you take Isotonix® Complete Greens?
Pour two level scoopfuls of powder into a cup. Add 6 fl. oz. /180mL of water, and stir. For optimal results, take once daily on an empty stomach. This product is isotonic ONLY if the specified amounts of powder and water are used.
Do I still need to eat vegetables when taking Isotonix® Complete Greens?
Yes, Isotonix® Complete Greens is designed to supplement your diet, not replace.
Is Complete Greens an alkalizing supplement?
Yes, Complete Greens is an alkalizing supplement. The pH levels in your body range from acidic to alkaline; 0 to 14, with 7 being neutral. A greens supplement, can be an ideal way to alkalize the body when consuming foods that tend to be acidic. Many of the ingredients in Isotonix® Complete Greens work together to support an alkaline environment.*
How does Isotonix® Complete Greens compare to other greens products on the market?Isotonix® Complete Greens is the only isotonic-capable greens supplement on the market, which makes delivery of nutrients highly efficient while offering a comprehensive blend of phytonutrients for maximum results.*
How does this product differ from Nutriclean® Complete Greens?
The main difference is that Isotonix® Complete Greens is in fact isotonic, ensuring highly efficient delivery. Additionally, Isotonix® Complete Greens contains organic ingredients.
What other supplements are complementary to Isotonix® Complete Greens?
- For a comprehensive detox plan, add Isotonix® Complete Greens to your Nutriclean® 7-Day Cleansing System regimen, Nutriclean® HepatoCleanse, or the Complete Detoxification Kit(contains Curcumin Extreme™, Timeless Prescription® Oxygen Extreme™ and Nutriclean® HepatoCleanse).
- When you want to add to your Isotonix® regimen, you may also complement Complete Greens with Isotonix® Digestive Enzymes with Probiotics for an added benefit after a large meal or a dietary indiscretion.*
Are there any warnings or contraindications for this product?
If you are currently taking warfarin [Coumadin], other anti-platelet / anti-coagulant medications, immunosuppressants or any other prescription medications, have an ongoing medical condition, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should consult your healthcare provider before using this product. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Higdon, J., et al. Cruciferous vegetables and human cancer risk: epidemiologic evidence and mechanistic basis. Pharmacological Research. 55(3): 224-236, 2007.
- Kuriyama, I., et al. Inhibitory effects of glycolipids fraction from spinach on mammalian DNA polymerase activity and human cancer cell proliferation. J Nutr Biochem. 2005.
- Merchant, R. E., et al. A review of recent clinical trials of the nutritional supplement Chlorella pyrenoidosa in the treatment of fibromyalgia, hypertension, and ulcerative colitis. Altern Ther Health Med. 7(3):79-91, 2001.
- Merchant, R. E., et al. Nutritional supplementation with Chlorella pyrenoidosa for patients with fibromyalgia syndrome: a pilot study. Phytother Res. 14(3):167-173, 2000.
- Merchant, R. E., et al. Pilot study: nutritional supplementation with Chlorella pyrenoidosa for mild to moderate hypertension. Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association. 6(3), 2003.
- Parikh, P., et al. Role of spirulina in the control of glycemia and lipidemia in type 2 diabetes mellitus. J Med Food. 4(4):193-199, 2001.
- Yu, Y. M., et al. Effects of young barley leaf extract and antioxidative vitamins on LDL oxidation and free radical scavenging activities in type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Metab. 28(2):107-114, 2002.
Displaying 1 - 5 of 27
Mind blown at this awesome product!!!
I don't always get a change to eat fresh greens daily. The fact that these Complete Greens are an Isotonix product blows my mind! I'm getting my daily greens, AND it's absorbing into my bloodstream in a matter of minutes as with all other Isotonix products. I couldn't be happier about this product.
Amazing supplement for solid veggies
Best way to get your greens in
I can never seem to get enough greens in my diet. I find this helps complete my nutrition for Be day. Easy to take. Tastes fine
Can’t believe the taste!
Love this organic greens - in isotonic form! Great taste too from someone who doesn’t love vegetables. It’s great for on the go too!
by KARI AND MARKH
Energy and clarity!
Loving the Complete Greens! They are keeping me going all day and I feel more focused.